Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dangerous Enchantment


My new romantic historical suspense is published next month. I have just seen the cover by Kendra so thought I would share it with you. Isn't it good? Rather intriguing I think.I like this kind of cover, I know many writers like their characters to be shown but sometimes that can spoil how you view your character, for me at any rate, and we are not all the same, thank goodness.

This historical romantic suspense is sset in the l480's just before the battle of Bosworth Field, where King Richard the Third was killed. Henry Tudor who was claiming the throne of England did not take part in the battle - he sat watching it. Great fellow eh?

Many of you know that I like King Richard - I think there will be some surprises for you in this novel!

10 comments:

Sarita Leone said...

Margaret, the book sounds enchanting! I am intrigued, and cannot wait to read it. Sounds like something to curl up with on a rainy afternoon.

Love the cover, too! Very mysterious.

Best of luck with your upcoming release!

Kathleen said...

I love the cover too -- very mysterious and intriguing.

margaret blake said...

Thank you, I thought that about the cover too.

jrlindermuth said...

Very gothic cover. Speaks of suspense. Sounds like an interesting book. I'm a Richard fan, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Edna Curry said...

Nice cover! Congratulations.

Mine will be out in April, so I'm looking forward to seeing my cover, too.
Edna Curry
http://ednacurry.blogspot.com
http://www.ednacurry.com

Paula Martin said...

Love the cover, Margaret - especially now I know which castle it actually is! And the sky is very dramatic. I can't wait to read this book, because it is set in my favourite period of history

Linda Mooney said...

Absolutely breathtaking, Margaret!

margaret blake said...

Thank you all. Thaks Linda and Paula, it is indeed breathtaking. I just love it so much.

Happy reading, folks - and finance people who are intruding - go away, not interested!

Tory Richards said...

Great book cover Margaret, WCP has some wonderful artists. And congratulations on your new release.

Debbie